Saturday 2 January 2016

Bag Baggage


Hello my lovelies, todays message will be on baggage, and not just any baggage but bad baggage. Today I will not be sharing a blog about baggage on a trip on this world, but on our spiritual world. 
I may not make sense at times but just stay with me, recently I took a trip and long story short compared to other people in the airport, I travelled light and didn’t have a lot of bags and when walking through the airport I felt free and happy. I felt a joy and peace about how I could enjoy the trip because I wasn’t being weighed down by anything. 
And this is the same in our spirit, we need to let go of the baggage holding and weighing us down, we need to pack lightly and enjoy the journey.

So as we travel through the new year, let go of the bad baggage which you don’t need which is getting in the way of your relationship with the Lord, leave the anxiety, leave the depression, the grief, the loss, the jealousy, the greed, the illness, don’t accept your baggage, your baggage isn’t permanent, the only thing permanent on this planet is Jesus and he is not baggage, he is love, life, and liberation. 

1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you.

Today I urge you all to write a list of your baggage, whether it be emotional, physical, or mental, just write it down, and then meditate on them, and give them to God. Give your baggage to God he’s waiting, he waiting to carry all your bags willingly. Hand them to him and let him heal you. Our God is a God who heals and doesn’t want you to be inflicted with negativity and things which bring you down. 

  • Write a list of baggage
  • Meditate on them
  • Give them to God
  • Leave them with God
  • Be liberated, be free, be well.

Have a blessed day! 

Love Jessica Louise Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment