Friday 15 May 2015

Bored?

Bored?
Hey everyone this is a short blog on boredom… because today, I have come home from work and just lazed around the house and just recuperating but I felt bored. And I remember when I was at school everyone would say ‘This is boring’ or ‘I’m bored’ and it got me thinking why do people suffer from boredom? Seriously? Sometimes I think I’m bored and the next I think wait a second… I have so much going on in my mind and heart right now I’m not bored, I’m just having a lazy day, and yes sometimes we need a little rest but there is a difference between lazy and resting.

Make sure you know the difference. I know that I need rest and that it’s important to rest when I can because I am so busy doing God’s work all day and sometimes all night too. I love Gods work he has placed on my heart but sometimes I need a little reminder to keep determined and not be lazy and bored because being bored is an excuse to be lazy. I know it seems like a silly thing to think about but I found this scripture when reading earlier…
Ephesians 5: 2-2 Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do… Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ.

Also if you read Jeremiah 29:11 you will realise God has a plan for you and when you recognise your purpose in life you won’t be bored. What I have found is that when you follow Christ’s example you can’t be bored because when god is using you as his vessel to do his work and his good, you are being used to the best of your ability and you will never be bored.

Gods promises that if we love each other as long as we live we will not be spiritually dumb.  
You can read Gods promise in Hebrews 6:11-12.
Today I urge you all to imitate God in everything you do, live a life of love, and let God use you as his vessel to do his good work because if you do… You will be busy and fulfilling your purpose, otherwise you'll be being lazy and suffering from boredom. Remember if you are being lazy you will be bored. But if you don’t want to be bored, don’t be lazy.

Have a blessed week!
Love Jessica Louise Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment