Thursday 5 March 2015

Imagine - Revelation 21:1-4

 Hello my lovelies! I hope you all have had a fab week! Last week I published a blog on Rest [Find Rest] check it out on the bibleforwomen.co.uk blog directory.

Today I have decided to share my thoughts on Heaven. As Natalie Grant sings In the End she sings about what heaven is and isn't about. And today I want to speak about what heaven is and isn't about. 
There's comin' a day the sun will always shineHe's gonna wipe away every tear from your eyes.Hold on, my brotherThings are gonna get betterYou're gonna smile again'Cause we win in the end
It won't be aboutStreets of Gold, Pearly GatesHarps or wings, Diamond LakesAll I know is that He's gonna hold you, hold me

Let's start with a scripture - Revelation 21:1-4



I love the last part of this scripture... He will wipe every tear from their eyes, lets just meditate on that! Every Tear, Every Eye! That's a lot of tears, and I'm just talking about myself, a sad movie, a powerful song on an advert on TV, and I'm weeping for hours. 
Heaven isn't about the pearly gates, diamond lakes, harps playing and all white, God created colour! He is the creator and artist of everything, so why would he create Heaven and only use white!? Makes no sense to me. 
I like to think of Heaven as a rainbow, every colour used and amazingly beautiful! 

We have all been given the chance to have eternal life, if we give our selves to Christ he has promised this life to be just a segment of whats to come. No disease, poverty,wars and no slavery. Just peace and freedom.
His loves reigns forever over us, and he will show us all his eternal love in the end in the beginning!

So today I urge you all to just think about how amazing heaven is, that feeling you might of experienced before from the Holy Spirit well, when imagining Heaven I see that experience, that glorious experience of warmth and feeling safe and free.

Thank you for reading and enjoy this weeks blogs and stay tuned on the instagram page for news soon.
Love Jessica Louise Xoxo 
E: jessica@bibleforwomen.co.uk
Instagram & Twitter: @BibleBlogWomen








No comments:

Post a Comment