Friday 13 February 2015

Lori Darks Love Blog {Valentines Week - 13th February}

Today's Love blog is from Texas!! Yes that's right! 
This girl is fellow blogger but she does it a different way... She is a YouTuber and blogger. 'I'm married to my better half. I am a lover of vintage, lace and Jesus'.This is just a little snippet about Lori. Their is a video blog under this text, check it out. Especially if you are single! 

13th February Love Blog
As many of you know Valentine's Day is here! Some people love this holiday, others hate it. I'm impartial. I've never really hated it or loved it. Even though I'm married now, I had a fair share of Valentine's Day as a single lady. I hope my tips and pointers help! Ladies, always remember your worth and how beautiful you are on this Valentine's Day and every single day.



Social Media

YouTube: www.youtube.com/gracefulandlovely
Blog: www.iamgracefulandlovely.com
Instagram + Twitter: @loridarks

Make sure to tune in tomorrow for the amazing Kerrington Sweeneys Valentines Day Blog!! It's not to be missed! 
Love Jessica Louise Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment