Thursday 27 November 2014

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the American readers out their! 
I thought that with it being thanksgiving it would be a great opportunity to express what I'm thankful for and urge you to do the same. 
I wanted to tell you of F I V E things in which I am thankful for in 2014......

1. Jesus! I am so thankful for Jesus. If Jesus hadn't sacrificed his life for me and guided me, I wouldn't have anything to be thankful for. 

2. I am super thankful for my Au Pair Job, I have asked God to help me with this for over 3 years and now I am super blessed to living in a beautiful city, five and a half hours from my hometown. But I am enjoying it, it's challenging 90% of the time but I am excited and blessed to be on this life changing journey.

3. I am thankful for my boyfriend. We met in New York 4 years ago and dated for less than a year and then didn't speak until January this year. And we started dating again in February. I never thought in a million years that this relationship would ever happen. But our God is unlimited in love and amazement. God Amazed me when my boyfriend came back into my life. It was something I never thought would happen. It was a miracle and I'm so blessed to say that were planning a future together and if it wasn't for God we wouldn't be here. So thank you GOD! THANK YOU! 

4. Health and Safety of my family. Most of family are happy and healthy and I am thankful to have them all and that they all have there health. 

5. I am thankful for my life. I am thankful for every day I get to wake up and have meals, hot meal to eat, to have clean water to drink and shower in. I am thankful for the roof over my head, the bed I sleep in. I'm thankful for my daily life which Jesus sacrificed himself so I could live my life. I live my life in his name because he reigns forever and ever. 
His love never fails for us. He loves us.

What are you thankful for today?

Thank you for reading my thankful Thursday / Thanksgiving Blog.
Have a great Thanksgiving. 
Love Jessica Louise Xoxo 
E: jessica@bibleforwomen.co.uk
@bibleblogwomen




No comments:

Post a Comment