Saturday 22 November 2014

Goodbye Autumn : Lifestyle Blog

It’s official! Autumn is OVER!
Yes that’s right! Christmas is on the way… The red cups have made a comeback, our shops are filled with Christmas jumpers and dozens of decorations. My favourite time of the year! December!
I love autumn and winter because the cold brisk air when you go for a morning walk and the shorter days which means it gets darker earlier which also means for me, it’s harder to get out of bed. But I don’t mind as I love the dark nights and dark mornings. I love days where you can just stay in bed all day or lay on the couch snuggled up into a fluffy blanket watching Christmas films.
I have already watched Home Alone and Polar Express! That’s how excited I am. I think I’m most excited this year because I’m going home from being away since August and I worked in a pub on Christmas last year which meant no Christmas dinner for me and no family and this year I get both! How amazing is that! 
#JessicasAuPairYear
This year is my first Christmas with my boyfriend too! So I can’t wait for Christmas and lots of yummy food and my little going away trip to a lovely 5 star private birthday treat!
I turn 20 on the 27th December and usually my birthday isn’t anything special but this year I get to go away and just escape for a night or two! It’s certainly going to be amazing!
The only things I shall miss when I leave Chelmsford when I go home at Christmas are Starbucks and Paper chase and the boys I look after in my au pair job.
I have enjoyed autumn but let’s get excited because the season is upon us. #JesusIsTheReasonForTheSeason #JesusBirthday

Don’t forget to be grateful this Christmas and the real reason for Christmas.
Love Jessica Louise Xoxo
E: jessica@bibleforwomen.co.uk
@bibleblogwomen

No comments:

Post a Comment