Tuesday 19 August 2014

Submit and Straighten

Welcome to a blog that's been placed on my heart, I hope it helps you or makes you understand a little bit more about myself. 

What path do you belong on? What path have you been on the past? What have you done to change that?

Before my life with Christ, I was heading onto paths which scared me and I didn't want to be on them, there was nothing in mind I could do. 

Just before I started attending church my path I was walking on was unpleasant and included people who I did not want to have wandering on my path with me. 

Some people haven't got a relationship with God and have a 'great' 'content' life. That's okay, but it wont stay like that forever, you'll have bumps on your road. But with God, your bumps will not be there forever. He will straighten them. 


Do you like the path your on,or heading too?


We are all on journey and we are all given a path from God, he created the bricks and stepping stones for your path. We might not like it, we might love it. I personally love it, I'm useless at making decisions so relying on an almighty God makes me have a kind of peace and inner strength about the future.


Proverbs 3:6  In all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.



Only by submitting your self to God, only then he will make your paths straight. 
I love this piece of scripture, because I hate the idea that I'm on one path my entire life, I love the fact he will make our PATHS straight meaning that we will be on more than one path throughout our lives, but if we commit and submit to him he will make every path straight. 

Psalm 1119:35 Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight.

When God directs us we need to take that direction and instruction because after all he knows us best and knows where we need to go, not where we want to go. Sometimes we need to trust in him and his plans.

Jeremiah 29:11 
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. 

God has a plan for you and he knows exactly what path your on and were your heading, so trust in the Lord and just trust his guidance. We are all in need of some guidance, we can't do this on our own. We are all different but in need of the same God. 

When I came to Christ, I chose to follow God and God's commands and in return he guided me on to the right path, the path and plan he had for me all along. It was amazing seeing the change in my self whilst choosing his path (In reality his plan chose me).

By submitting to the Lord, he straightened my path and that's the best thing I've decided to do. 
I ask you now to think about this... Have you fully submitted yourself to the Lord, if not why? He has an amazing plan for you and if you haven't submitted yourself to the lord, how can you get to see a little part of your plan, God doesn't show you the plan for the rest of your life, he gives you a small segment of it, he shows you this ,to give you peace and hope for the future, you future with the Lord. 

Today Remember : Submit and Straighten 




And Also remember God sends us difficult paths but he will always provide us with strong shoes. 
He will provide patience, strength and wisdom. Just Submit. 

Thank you for reading today's blog. Have an amazing day.
Stay tuned for big news coming very soon! 

Thank you & God Bless 
Love Jessica Louise Xoxo

Email me on jessica@bibleforwomen.co.uk
Instagram and Twitter - @bibleblogwomen 



No comments:

Post a Comment