Wednesday 6 August 2014

Natural Sparkle Finale

EEEEK! The last piece of the three part blogging series .
Natural Sparkle has been about showing you that you are all individuals and unique but you are all beautiful! 

I asked this lovely lady to write a little in this blog and she accepted... Here's a little bit about her... 

Josephine Woolley 
Heeya! I'm 16 from Indonesia. I'm a high school student grade 2. My major is science. I'm a Christian, as a Christian, sometimes God says no and sometimes He says yes on my prayers. But I know His plan is the best and my unknown future is in the hand of Him, Jesus is the all-knowing God. Sometimes, God let me pass so many bad things, and  I may not know all His plan upon me
But one thing that I always remember is He never gives me any hard things beyond my capacity. I think Jesus is my closest friend.
When we choose to follow Jesus, the journey in is not easy at all, He's not always gonna make things easier for us, but sometimes He will calm and strengthen us through it all.
I don't talk too much to people who aren't close to me, I'm not really sociable hahaha..
I like singing n playing badminton. I'm in a choir named Thomas Choir in my school; I'm one of soprano members.
If you have any thought or questions or you wanna know more about me, feel free to ask. My Instagram username is joss98yossie, tumblr: joss98yossie.tumblr.com, twitter: yossie_98

She's true and honest and that's why I had to have her write on here. 
This is her piece on beauty and having a natural sparkle.



When we talk about beauty, we may often compare ourselves to other women, whether it's us who feel more beautiful than the woman or vice versa. The important thing to remember is that beautiful women are those who know how to appreciate n respect the beauty of others.
The most important thing when we feel physically beautiful is that God doesn't see our appearance but God looks at our hearts (I Samuel 16:7). The real beauty is when we are trying to have a pretty soul, heart and mind. Skin or a beautiful face shape is just a bonus from God. Real girls aren't perfect, but perfect girls aren't real. Never change what you have now, because we are fearfully and wonderfully made! (Psalm 139:14)

Simple Short and TRUE!

I would like to add to this by saying girls when you wake up in morning before you start applying a full face of makeup, look at yourself, really look at yourself. God loves you when you look 'a mess' on a morning.
when your having a really bad hair day, God doesn't care, He loves you anyway! 
Tell yourself every day that you are beautiful (with no makeup on your face) Speak positive - Think Positive. 

We live in a society where people judge us for the way we look, lets not join there side and judge ourselves as well. Love yourself and love each other. 
You all have a natural sparkle and you all were given that sparkle from your creator. Thank Him every day for the skin your in and the person you are. 


You are fearfully and wonderfully made - Remember that as your slogan in life. 

Thank you for reading this beauty series! 

Brittany Nicole featured in the first Natural Sparkle and now is a monthly guest blogger for the site! 

Anna Nicholls is the Bible For Womens new Photographer and she has also written a guest post called Team Work - Check it out! 

Josephine Wooley featured in the finale blog of Natural Sparkle! 

Here are the girls who made this possible... 



Brittany Nicole & Josephine Woolley & Anna Nicholls & Jessica Louise 

Thank you and remember YOU are BEAUTIFUL! 
Love Jessica Louise Xoxo 

Email me on jessica@bibleforwomen.co.uk
@bibleblogwomen


Don't forget to keep your eyes open for more of Brittany's writings on the website every month also please check out Brittany's own blog out!

http://brittanynicolexoxo.wordpress.com/ 

She is truly beautiful inside and out! And I love her writing's there pure and just easy to read and you get to know her on a deeper level! Can't believe you live half way round the world! I'm sooo blessed to have you on this journey with me and I hope to visit you one day! I'm very excited for your next monthly blog, I'm emailing you ideas right now!! Love Jessica Louise your partner in Christ - UK&USA 
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment