Wednesday 27 August 2014

Goodbye Hello

Hey Guys and Girls.
I hope your all well and having an awesome week, my week has been stressful to say the least because… The Bible for Women is moving!

Don’t worry the blogs will still be uploaded and the weekly inspiration etc. but I and my laptop will be venturing on a brand new journey… In Chelmsford (30 mins from London)

I have a job as an Au Pair for one year there, I’m very excited to be on this amazing journey.

This week I have packed, even though I started packing 5 weeks ago, I have finally finished packing with 2 days to spare! I love being prepared, and organised, especially when I’m super excited to start this job. Many of you know that I was supposed to leave for Italy then New York Staten Island in two separate events last year for Au Pair jobs however they weren't the right ones for me and I experienced some horrible things from them. I’m very glad and grateful to have this overwhelming opportunity to be an Au Pair and also have more time to start my New Year resolutions… TO GET FIT and spend more time on the BLOG and PRAY MORE!

On Sunday, I attended Paradox Church for the last time in a year, a year doesn't sound that long but in my mind, it’s a life time without my paradox family… Nevertheless they have been supporting me from day one of me entering the church and I know that there going to keep on being my life cheerleaders and praying for me while I’m on this journey. Church is the people, not the place.

I will be attending a church in London and I’m ecstatic to be beginning on a new journey but I am also very sad that I am leaving my Church (Family).Also my family at home, they drive me crazy but hopefully over the next year I’ll develop some patience.
The Bible for Women is going to be growing into a lot more very soon (SEPTEMBER 15TH) I and Brittany Nicole can’t wait to share more of this with you all!

I am travelling to Chelmsford on Friday 29th with Kieran (the boyfriend) and hopefully I will have plenty of time in the long car journey to write a blog which has been placed on my heart. I am very excited to share some blog ides with you all very soon. Hope to have a blog ready for you on Monday maybe Tuesday.

Have an amazing week and remember be grateful for the opportunity and situation you are in, you might not of wanted to be there but you are, and you’re there for a reason.

Thanks Everyone! Speak Soon.
Loadsaa Love & God Bless You All
Jessica Louise Xoxo

Here’s some photos of me and my church family, saying our goodbyes! Love You Paradox Church!!!
























 Paradox Church - http://www.paradoxchurch.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment