Saturday 26 July 2014

Natural Sparkle Part 1 - Introduction


Jessica Louise –

Hello! Welcome to the brand new three part series which will be available or the next three weeks (one blog a week). The blogs will be all about you! And how we as girls need to be comfortable in our own skin and bodies. We need to take care of them and love them!
I have spoken about this a lot of blogs recently… about loving ourselves because God created us and loves us.
You need to be comfortable in your own skin, not the skin others try to give you. What I mean is BE YOURSELF! No one else but yourself. Don’t take bad habits from people, stay positive and comfortable in your own skin.

The Real You - Ask yourself are you comfortable in your own skin? Are you being the real you? Or are you putting on a brave face or hiding a secret life of sin?

Be true to yourself and God. Because at the end of the day he’s the one who will always be there for you, if you sin, repent, if you cry, take comfort in the lord, if you are joyful, thank the lord!

It’s as simple as that.

Honestly, when I am feeling down, and things aren’t going my way, I have to think ‘no they might not be going my way, but there going Gods way’.

You’re a natural beauty – You are naturally beautiful, God didn’t create you and want you to cover you skin and complexion with layers of makeup! He created you to shine your natural beauty.

When I feel down I hate putting makeup on! I hate trying to look better and improve myself, I’d rather wear no makeup and lose the skinny jeans and trade them in for comfy pants!
 I asked myself the other day why do I feel like I NEED to apply loads of makeup? The only answer I could come up with is ‘society’ and what everyone would think if I left the house with no makeup on, and how they would judge me. The truth in fact is that I decided to leave the house for the day with no makeup on, jeans and baggy shirt and wavy hair… The truth is no one even noticed or batted an eyelid.

The problem with feeling like I needed to apply makeup to leave the house was created by myself. No one cares if I have no makeup apart from me, no one cares if I wear baggy tops, apart from me, and no one cares if I have wavy hair, apart from me. See a pattern?

So girl, get those makeup wipes and show the world your natural sparkle. I’m not suggesting you bin all your makeup because were girls! We need some makeup now and again and glitter and pink lips. But just tone it down and don’t put a full face of makeup on for sunbathing or a dog walk round the corner and back.



Be real. Be free. Be natural. And reveal your sparkle.

Thank you.

I would like to now introduce you to the NEW monthly guest blogger!
Brittany Nicole - 


Who may I just say is super inspirational and I think you guys will love her!
I asked her to guest blog for this series therefore please keep an eye out in a weeks’ time for Part 2 with Brittany Nicole. Here’s a little message from her…

“I'm 19, from Georgia (USA). I'm a strong Christian but my relationship with God has had its ups and downs these last few years.

I love writing, and I'm currently writing a book and hope to be a Christian author. So I decided to start a blog so I could continue to write and also hopefully help others in need. I've struggled with anxiety, body issues and depression, so a lot of my posts on my blog are about that. But I relate them all back to my Christian faith.

I am a sophomore in college, majoring in education, and am planning on becoming a deaf education teacher. I have a YouTube channel for my sign language videos as well! (YouTube.com/brittanyznicole)

I guess the main thing to know about me is that I love God with all my heart and I personally know that having a relationship with Jesus isn't always the easiest. So I try to get that point through with my posts because I don't want people to think it's an easy path, but it's definitely a path that is worth taking! I hope this helps to give you a little idea about me. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! My personal Instagram username is brittanyznicole, if you want to find me on there to see who I am on a more personal level.”

Guys I can’t wait to share her first guest post on The Bible for Women Site! It’s super exciting to be partnering with this young lady! I think she’s pretty awesome!

If you want any more information etc

God Bless Love
Jessica Louise Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment