Wednesday 16 July 2014

Be Brave

This topic has been popping up here and there and everywhere recently.
To be Brave. Use bravery every day. It is a trait and not a skill.
First it popped up at my church then at Cherish Conference multiple times and in the music charts- Brave my Sara Bareilles and Brave album by Christian singer Moriah Peters and Bethel Worship Music “You Make Me Brave” I FINALLY realised God had planted a message for me.
Get up! Out of your comfort zone, and Be Brave!

Being brave isn't easy sometimes as we are only human remember and we can't do things in our own strength but with God it's a totally different scenario.

Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Sometimes we need take a leap of faith, when I went to do a tree high ropes course, I prayed so much before taking a leap of the platform, but I knew God was with me because I could not of done that alone I could not of jumped out of tree without knowing God had my back.
The Holy Spirit is our guide he guides us and helps us out. He's like our best friend who's always there for you know matter what silly stuff you may do or say.

When I jumped off the platform I was so scared “EEEEEEEPPPPP” Let’s just say there was a lot of screaming nevertheless it was a relieved scream because I did it. I did it! And the view was spectacular, the trees made a blanket underneath me. A bright green blanket laid beneath me as I flew over with speed.

This is this same in real life problems, we can be scared to jump into something, so we pray to God for his support, and with the strength he gives us we take it gratefully and jump! He's always there to catch us.
When on the tree course think of it this way, our cables and the wire we are connected too are our prayers and connection to the Lord and the Harness is God himself.

 Our prayers and God himself are connected to each other, it doesn't really work if you want God and don’t pray, how can you have a relationship with someone you don’t talk too and communicate with? The thing to remember is when you pray you are connected to a love that never fails! He will always catch you, he will pick you up when you fail. So don’t be scared, BE BRAVE!
We are always connected to his wire, and if we keep connected we can experience amazing things. We need to trust in The Lord and his harness and jump, jump and enjoy the view!

Through Christ we can be brave. Because we know he's always there, he's always been there and he's always going to be there.

Leave your house today and lift your head up!

Don’t be ashamed to follow Jesus.

Don’t be scared to be who God created you to be.

Stand out from the crowd.

Get out of your comfort zone.

And Be Brave because others will be brave too.

Bravery is contagious!









I hope you enjoyed this blog! 
Email me on jessica@bibleforwomen.co.uk

Have a blessed week, lots of love and prayers 
Jessica Louise Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment