Friday 20 June 2014

Eat Beauty

Hello my lovelies! I hope your all well, if not give me an email and I will pray for you.
This blog is named Eat Beauty because the piece is all about appreciating beautiful things, beautiful places, and beautiful people. 
The blog isn't persuading you to eat flowers, its all about protecting our surroundings for the next generation. 







Some of you reading this will say NO to this but you are all beautiful! 
Here's the thing... God made you in his image, our beautiful Lord almighty created your beautiful beings, he created the beauty on this planet. 
Psalm 139:14
'I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.' 

You were FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE! Accept that and accept your responsibility you have to the planet. 

Recycle. Reuse. Re-love. 
The planet is wasting away, we are constantly reminded of global warming, recycling our plastics, old mobile phones, and donating our furniture to charitable organisations. 
 Here's your godly plan of of doing greatness!

Recycle- Any items that are recyclable, YES it takes longer when sorting through the trash, but its saving lives, and creating your future containers you buy.

Reuse- You can reuse any materials such as jars into pencil pots, making an old items in arts and crafts materials. Don't just get rid of the old and buy new, you can savor items and save yourself the money and the time of buying a new item, most importantly saving the environment.

Re-Love- You can turn whatever you want into a new item, for example I turned herbs and spices jars into craft jars, they now hold multi-coloured pom poms etc. 

Numbers 35:33
'You shall not pollute the land in which you live, for blood pollutes the land, and no atonement can be made for the land for the blood that is shed in it, except by the blood of the one who shed it.'

Ecclesiastes 3:1-3

'For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up'

The Outdoors
I would just liek to state right here over the years I have been called a hermit crab, a vampire and a few more just because I prefered to be inside the conforts of my home, let me just say now, I have changed so much since becoming a christian, I appreciate the outdoors, the fresh air, and when the weathers nice I climb waterfalls and walk round lakes in the Lake District. I throughouly enjoy it and I think we all need to just step away from our home comforts and enjoy this beautiful planet, and take care of it. 

If you only get a few bits from this blog please let it be these:

-Protect. Be Wise. Yes God is our protection, but I believe we are here to be protect and enjoy this planet. 

-Be compassionate! Only use what you need.

Remember this planet is to travelled around, looked after, protected and most of all enjoyed. So enjoy this beauty we are all surrounded with daily. 

Thank you for reading and don't forget to EAT BEAUTY! 

Email me - jessica@bibleforwomen.co.uk
Mens Blog- www.bibleformen.weebly.com


God Bless
Love Jessica Louise
Xoxo 

Have a blessed week! 


P.S They may be a part 2 to this blog as this is just very brief! 
Hope you enjoyed the blog! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment