Sunday 11 May 2014

Anxiety and Depression Awareness Week.

Anxiety and Depression Awareness Week.
12th- 18th May 2014

Hello lovelies, just a short blog today to help everyone become more aware of anxiety and depression.
Please visit www.anxietyunited.co.uk 

For more information on the illnesses and how you can help support the cause. It’s a mental health problem what can so easily be fixed in time with the right funding and information. 

Personally I have been freed from them and I am now happy, and living happily with family and friends around me, yes I still have my problems but everyone does, where not perfect. 

But if you’re in crisis the website above will tell you your options and give you contact details of different people and organisations who can help.













I hope this information helps you if need help and guidance. 
Thank you and God Bless
Love Jessica Louise Xoxo

Don't forget to check out the new 3 part series too- Part 1&2 are up and running now! 

www.bibleforwomen.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment