Friday 21 March 2014

Love and Relationships- Part 3 - What's in your way?

Firstly I would like to say Hellooo Girls AND GUYS!!! Yes this blog is called Bible for Women but i understand that men of God read this blog too...
So Welcome! :-) 
I hope you ALL enjoy reading my writings! I enjoy writing them!
I have new views from Russia and Venezuela! This is really overwhelming... Bible For Women - Worldwide!!!! 

A huge thank you for the recent support and love I have been shown in my previous blog- Love and Relationships Part 2 - Marriage, I included a lot of your views and opinions on the blog and I also hope you checked Will Gardner out! Great Guy of God! Amazing website and Video Blog on YouTube.... 

Anyway Part 3! the final segment of this series... 'What's in your way?'

What's in your way to becoming closer to God?
What's in your way to be nice to strangers?
What's in your way to believe that Christ died for you?
What's in your way to pray regularly?
What's in your way to praise Christ?

C'mon Guys and Girls! What's in your way? Today I want you all to think about these, what's the problem and the blockages in your life stopping you from getting closer to Christ!
or what's in your way from actually beginning a relationship with Christ.


I have one answer for you..... THE DEVIL!!!!

The devil can plant one single seed of doubt which can flourish into a horrible thought or thoughts.
 The devil can say to you...'God isn't real, there isn't any proof'

God can say to you...' trust me, i am your father and i will protect you'.

But sadly a lot of people don't believe anyone can love them, maybe because of there imperfections and there insecurities.
'why would anyone die for me? why would they love me forever? 

The answer is because he made you and you are beautiful inside and out! 

God loves you all so much he sent his one and only son to die for your sins on the cross... Imagine the pain Jesus went through so you could be saved! 
He died for your sins! And we need to believe this! We need to trust in the Lord! And do not doubt a word he has said to you through his word! 

God knows you and has known you since conception and he loves you so dear! We are blessed with a redeeming God who saves the imperfect! 

So Girls AND GUYS today! Look in the mirror and say out loud 
'' I am beautiful inside and out and God loves me for me'' 

Than you for reading this blog and remember don't let anything stand in your way of being in a relationship with Christ! 

Have a beautiful day my lovelies! 
Love Jessica Louise
God Bless
Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment